tirsdag den 14. september 2010

Maja Underwater

Finished a new painting today. Had to. My sister is coming by tomorrow and promised to show it to her then.

Im realy happy with this one. Which is realy rare. Normaly it takes me a few days, if not longer, to be ok with what i make.

Did this one in photoshop without making a pensil sketch first as i normaly do. Was made from a picture of my sister so didnt feel i had to. From the picture changed the lighting, colours, hair, shadows. Basicly, i kept the face structure to help me figger out how to add shadows and lighting my self (wont help me much just to copy anymore).

The first few hours of the drawing i was sure it was going to be realy bad. Disatures. But thought about it as practise, that it didnt need to be the most beautiful end result, as long as i learned from it. It worked realy well and managed to finish it in just a few days. Started with it Saturday and done today, Tuesday.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar