fredag den 10. september 2010

My first blog

I finaly finished my camel. Started out as just a fast sketch. Thought i would use it to practise colours as i need to work on that alot. Then i started to think about a middle-east theme for the idea of a story i havent been able to work out how to tell.
 So it nicely fit in to each other. I normaly have alot of ideas that im working on either in my head trying to work out how i want to tell this story/idea or (next step) with pen and paper, lots of sketch work, trying to get the flow/movement/feeling right or (next step) in photoshop where i clean up the sketch, add colour, get a finished piece.
 Ill try to add some links to a few places where i upload most of my stuff, but will add things here too from now on.

So the camel

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar